Thursday, July 30, 2009

why do people selfish???

i think im a lil bit frustrated right now when im writing this. its not like im selfish or what not but i cant hold it anymore. i feel like i needed some place for letting it out so that i'll feel a lil more okay. sorry for having this bad feelings but really, i dont like it at all!! so please act like you dont know me coz i dont wanna know you. but how can i escape from this when we're living under the same roof and go to the same college?? i know it's so wrong to dislike you deep in my heart but acting like i'm okay. damn!!! i hate myself for having such feeling!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i dont wanna anybody to ever stop by this blog coz its stupid. so its ok for me to make it as my personal blog. so if anyone accidentally stop by this blog, please go on coz its not for you

    ReplyDelete